Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Which do I have done first for my wedding-hair or make up?

not sure which is more efficent. I'm thinking hair first.Which do I have done first for my wedding-hair or make up?
I would definately go with hair. If you are going to get it washed, that would wash off any foundation or smear anything on your face. Plus, when they add hairspray, that would make your face feel sticky. If, after your hair is done, and it feels gross, they can wash it and then apply the make-up. Also, if the make-up is done last, then it will last longer.Which do I have done first for my wedding-hair or make up?
hair so that it wouldn't be in your face, plus when you get your hair blowdryed etc, you don't want your make-up fading off...
Of course hair. When they wash ur hair and stuff all the water going to ruin the makeup and mascara
Hair. It's more practical. You don't want to have some hairdresser flouncing all around you after your make-up's been applied.
Do the hair first.
Have your hair done first and be sure and wear a button up shirt. I didn't and had to pull a sweatshirt over my head. Pretty stupid, huh.... Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
This is what you have to do-


Wash hair (perhaps put it up in a towel), do your makeup, and then do ur hair. One reason is becuase if you do ur hair first you are definately going to sweat a little bit out of the pores in your face (if there will be no sweating involved then do ur hair first). When your face is moist from sweating out of your pores, your makeup will apply ';cakey'; and oily. If you do your makeup first, it wil go on smoothly and it looks better. When you are getting your hair done, she/he is, 98% of the time, focusing on your hair and will only be touching your hair...what she does to your hair shouldnt effect your makeup (unless she/he is sloppy and gets there hands all over ur face).
on my grad. nite...i did hair first! U should tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
i would get ur hair done first. this way if ne product you use in ur hair gets in ur face it will be fine. also when doing ur makeup ur hair will be out of ur face. btw: hope ur weddings great!

No comments:

Post a Comment