Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?

Does your hairdresser wash your hair if you are going to leave it down?Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?
Depends on the hairdresser, you will need to ask yours.Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?
Your hairdresser will ask you to wash it the night before and make sure its completely dry before you can have it styled.


She will put lots of spray gel in your hair if she is curling it. Lots of bobbie pins and hair spray.





Good luck and Congrats!
Wash your hair the evening before and she will style it the way you want it. Styles work better on hair thats a little bit 'dirty' and will stay in better as opposed to when its washed right before. So no, she will not be washing it. :)
My hairdresser warned me what to do with my hair before I came in - wash it the day before only. Give them a call and ask what they would like you to do.
usually hair that has NOT been washed for a day or two is best as it will not be slippery and will hold the style better.


Ask her what she prefers to work with.
that's something you two need to work out in advance. I found setting my niece's hair for cheer leading that with one day's natural oils their hair held the curls better - some people though, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment