Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you know any good salon for doing wedding hair...I really need it...my wedding is coming up?

And I dont know anybody that makes good hair styles.......Please, need your adviseDo you know any good salon for doing wedding hair...I really need it...my wedding is coming up?
lords and ladies. i saw a person there and there hair look beautiful it probably took alot of time though. but thats what i recomend.


hope i helped good luck.Do you know any good salon for doing wedding hair...I really need it...my wedding is coming up?
I am in the same situation currently. What i have found to be the best way is call some local salons. If they want your business they will do a test trial on your hair for free. I had to try out 3-4 salons before i picked one. Also if you join some bridal sites they will give you local vendors for your area.
Fiesta Hair salons are the best!!!!!!


they can do practically anything.. i go to them every three months and for special occasions.
What you need to do is go to many different salons, tell them some ideas. Have them quickly do a bunch of different styles. Bring a camera and a friend. Have your friend take pictures of each style. Think about which style you would like best. Make an appointment for that stylist on the day of your wedding.
idk where you live but if you live in naples fl then you could try sir daniels salon the min i walked i thought there was no way i could aford it but it was not that bad so


GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment