Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?

Does your hairdresser WASH your hair if you are going to have it DOWN?Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?
Nope. At least your hair stylist shouldn't wash it before. I'd imagine you'd be getting some type of extensive styling. Lots of loose curls or maybe some parts pinned up. Still, no wash. You should wash it the night before and blow it out with a flat brush. One day old hair will style better, take a curl better, and hold better all night during your reception. Clean hair may be too soft for the style you want. And your hair will end up going flat by the middle of the day. And honestly, you think your stylist wants to wash, blow dry, and then style your hair? Nope. That takes way too much time.Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?
If your having it down in curls probably not. I would ask her though. Most prefer it to be washed the day before only because slightly dirty hair holds curls better. If your getting it blown out then yes it should be washed at the salon, still ask so you know. They will tell you what will help your hairstyle the best. You can also request a run thru. Then you'll know exactly what to expect for your wedding day.
yes...so it can look clean and have volume





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar_w3QJy.VTUP7fiBlJn8hnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091017163726AAXy9ol

No comments:

Post a Comment