Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?

Does your hairdresser wash your hair if you are going to have it DOWN?Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?
It really depends. Some stylists say it's better to work on hair that was only washed the day before ... because a night's worth of buildup/grease/whatever you want to call it can sometimes hold a curl or a style better than freshly washed hair. Other stylists can style it just fine if it was washed right beforehand.





I would call your hairdresser and ask if she wants you to wash your hair the night before (or that morning), or if she will wash it when you get to the salon. It's probably a matter of her personal preference.Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?
it doesn't matter if it's down or an updo, the stylist still needs to style it. you should ask the stylist if you need to wash it before hand or if they want it dirty. I've been in a few weddings and sometimes they tell you not to wash your hair the day of the wedding, but sometimes they tell you to wash it and put conditioner in and blow dry it yourself. but if you'd rather pay for them to wash it at the salon that's your choice.
Are you having it styled - curls or anything? If so, then your hairdresser would probably recommend not washing it because dirty hair holds style better than freshly washed hair. When I got married, my hairdresser told me not to go out to the bars or anything the day before so my hair didn't smell like smoke or anything. I washed my hair myself the night before the wedding so when I showed up at 8:30 the morning of my wedding, my hair wasn't freshly washed so it held the curls, but it wasn't really dirty or oily either.
You are going there to have your hair done right? This isn't just a comb out is it?





Of course she should wash it, I know some hairdressers like the hair to be a day old from shampooing for upDos put not if your having your hair left down.
your hair will style better if it's not freshly washed.


wash it the morning before... now if you go running miles etc ... then that's just gross on your head %26amp; wash it LOL


but just average daily dirt %26amp; grime is good for your hair (most hair it's not good to wash daily anyway) ... if it's freshly washed.. even with styling products, they tend to fall out faster.
It depends on the hair dresser you will have to call ahead and ask how they want it to be when you get there. Mine asked that my hair be washed and blown dry but not straightened.
Depends. Most styles, even down styles hold better if the hair is unwashed. Curls, braids, etc, all hold better on dirty hair.
well i think that ur hair dresser will wash it,


cuz mine does no matter wat.


but if she/he doesnt ask her/him to.





thats all i have to say.
I'm pretty sure your hairdresser will do anything you ask them to... you might have to pay extra for it, but doubt it.
if they don't just ask them to wash it
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment