Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding hair help! Any suggestions?

This Saturday, I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding. Just recently, I cut my hair really short (it's between shoulder and chin length now). I'm not sure what to do with it. I've tried curling it, but it's too short and just puffs up. I don't have a small enough curler to do wringlets, and the straightener doesn't do much at all. I have someone coming that morning to help me, but I need suggestions. Any ideas?Wedding hair help! Any suggestions?
There isn't really much you can do. Just straighten it, then have a side-swept fringe that sorta swishes out to the side. Or have a thin french braid across (like an alice band) and leave the rest loose. I'd strongly suggest hair accessories. A flower or clips can do wonders. It will make you look glamorous. A great idea would be a bejewelled metal alice band.

No comments:

Post a Comment