Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I need hair advice for my wedding hair, it's short!?

My hair is short and I need ideas for my wedding. If anyone could help...I need hair advice for my wedding hair, it's short!?
Use a flat iron on it to make it super straight, and put lots of pretty sparkly clips in it.I need hair advice for my wedding hair, it's short!?
Keep it like that. Short hair is hot !!!
flick it out with the straightners and put something pretty/sparkly in to make it more girly


or...


if you suit long hair, buy extensions. you can get real hair the right colour which looks totally natural


then curl it :)
get extensions...
Short hair usually looks better than long and you won't have to fuss lots on the day with complicated hair styles.





I would book a consultation with a stylist and go through your options. You might want to grow out your fringe or try a slightly different cut for the day. Get advice on the hair's condition and how it should be dried (curly or straight, side parting or not etc) and either book yourself in for a deep conditioning treatment before the big day or buy a deep conditioner yourself and do it at home. If it's coloured seek advice on colour (if you get it re-coloured shortly before the date it can often look shinier and more vibrant) although if it's not coloured stick with your natural colour as it's the one most likely to suit your complexion.





Overall, improve the hair's condition to make sure it looks shiny and healthy on the day. Then you can go about finding a hat/veil/fascinator to decorate. I think a great look with short hair is a white pill-box hat with a veil and some chic pearl earrings, but have a look around at all of your options.
there are many different styles of short hair, so it's hard for me to guess what you have. And the texture and thickness of your hair can make a difference. and so will the style of your dress and veil.


since you didn't provide a picture.


i would suggest you call and make a consultation with a stylist or a lot stylists if you want.


so you can sit down and talk about what kinds of hairstyles you like, and what they think would look nice.
Start married life fresh with a clean headshave. It's a stunning look!

No comments:

Post a Comment