Friday, February 26, 2010

Short Wedding Hair Help?

My hair is just even with my shoulders, which i think is still a tad too short for a good updo. Does anyone have any good pictures of wedding hair with short or medium length hair?Short Wedding Hair Help?
If you have a stylist that you like, ask her about an updo. My hair was only about shoulder length for my wedding and my stylist was able to do a beautiful updo. It required what seemed like a hundred bobby pins to do, but I loved it!Short Wedding Hair Help?
I was considering cutting my hair reallyyyyyyyyy short... I love that style but I know I'll totally regret it come wedding time. Mine is now a couple inches shorter than my shoulders. I'm getting extensions put in (not cheap ones that look stringy or just TOO fake) which will give my hair a little more length and fullness.


I'm wearing my hair down though, in romantic waves.





Best of luck finding your style! Have you considering having your hair down with curls?
this might help..a list full of pictures of amazing hairstyles!





http://www.zimbio.com/Wedding+Hairstyles/articles/34/Beautiful+Women+Wedding+Short+Hairstyles
Try these websites:
Look in any Brides magazine. They also have magazines for Bridal up do's.
try: http://www.brides.com/beauty/hairstyles/鈥?/a>
Temporary extensions should do the trick.
Get extensions if you arent fully happy with the styles you see. Its YOUR day girl! Dont forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment