Friday, February 26, 2010

Short Wedding Hair Styles?

I have hair down to around my chin. I am trying to grow it out some, but I don't know how long it will grow before my wedding. I am getting married in May of 2008, so I have a little time. I already have found the perfect tiarra and veil to go with my dress. Does anyone have any suggestions or good websites to check out for some ideas?Short Wedding Hair Styles?
My hair was gorgeous at my wedding. 40's glam curls. A tiara would work with it. I actually had a gorgeous one but decided it was too much bling with short hair and chandelier earrings.Short Wedding Hair Styles?
Go to www.weddingchannel.com and click on their beauty page...they have hundreds of pictures of hairstyles. I'm sure you'll find something there!!
Check out this web site, it's just what you need!





New Hair Styles And Latest Hair News


Latest hair trend and inspiration for new hair styles at hair salons comes from variety of fashion and social trends.


Here you learn about the latest hair trends, new hairstyles presented by salon professionals with advice on how to achieve them yourself. Read the latest hair news from movers and shakers of the hair industry.





cut and paste the link below into the address box if it is not a live link.
Tie it around your neck.
Go to theknot.com and they have a hairstyles section, they also have other wedding-related items that can help you to plan.





Goodluck! .....Im planning on June 08 = )
half-up is cute with short hair
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment