Friday, February 26, 2010

Need fun wedding hair updos?

I looked on google images and cant seem to find any updo's that I really like. Im a bridesmaid on july 26 so its going to be hot and I need something with curls and either half or all the way up that will hold the curls.need pics!Need fun wedding hair updos?
how about something like this http://www.bme.ogi.edu/~klabbers/albums/鈥?/a>Need fun wedding hair updos?
Same here! I am a bridesmaid on July 26, but out hair has to be all-all up. And my hair is super curly.





I just kept searching and searching on Yahoo, Google and Photobucket. Just keep looking and you will find one. I don't really like any of my choices, either. I think all up with a strapless dress will make me look bald in pictures, but oh well. Just type in ';updo'; or ';Wedding hair'; and stuff like that.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment