Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Should i cut/trim my hair before my wedding hair trial / wedding?

i havent cut my hair since feb 27. so its been almost six months since i have cut my hair.


i have only blow dried it maybe 2 or three times (with the exception of blow drying my bangs almost daily) in the six months.


i condition it every time i wash it, and that is maybe every other to every third day.


i occasionally use a leave in spray conditioner.





i'm debating this because it costs money to get a hair cut and right now i dont have the money to be spending, and really have to budget the money that i do have for things like my wedding hair, my trial hair, my to be's ring, waxes, etc that really are important to the wedding day!








my wedding hair is going to be like this::


http://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/Mila_Kunis_004.jpg


http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w14/img.185089_t.jpg





so how important would it be for me to get my hair cut/trimmed NOW instead of waiting till i had money??


should the hair cut be a priority? or should i just skip out on it because i'm really tight on money.





i'd like to know how much of a priority i should make the hair cut for my wedding day.


Should i cut/trim my hair before my wedding hair trial / wedding?
cut it later cause u don't have the money

No comments:

Post a Comment