Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scottish wedding hair ideas Please Help !!!?

Im getting married in scotland and want to have a real scottish theme. I cant find any styles that i could do my hair to go with the theme. I am wanting my hair up but maybee with some bit coming down. I also want scottish flowers in it. Anyone seen anything like this?Scottish wedding hair ideas Please Help !!!?
Yes, wearing your hair swept up, with a few locks coming down with a bit of heather or baby's breath placed here %26amp; there. But don't over do it. Or you could, have a simple but sweet wreath, that would fit in with your veil. Once again, keeping it nice and simple.Scottish wedding hair ideas Please Help !!!?
A ginger curly wig and a tartan tammy
A braid ';crown'; is a traditional hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment