Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am in my brothers wedding. Hair help please?

I have a short angled bob that i am growing out. i want to do a half up half down with a bump at the top and maybe like a ribbon on top like a headband?? does anybody have a picture or any ideasI am in my brothers wedding. Hair help please?
That sounds really cute!!! Just maybe curl it at the bottom half and leave some hair at the sides of your head curled too!I am in my brothers wedding. Hair help please?
im not sure about what ur talking about but what about the vanessa huidgens





http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image-files/vanessa-anne-hudgens-medium-hairstyle.jpg








and this one i did in my prom its great here


http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertainment/VanessaHudgens.jpg








even though ur hair is short but u can take streaks and do it up like vanessa and the rest of the streak do it curly and do a side bang i tihnk ull look fabulisaaaaaa hehe gd luck oh and congrats for your brother wish him the best :):) but u still gotta be the flower of the wedding gd luck darling



thats a good idea! maybe put half of your hair up and tease the crown. Secure it with a jeweled ponytail and then put a pretty flower in your hair.
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment