Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding hair: wearing it down?

I asolutely adore Jessica Simpson and Avril Lavigne's wedding hair. It looks so effortlessly casual, yet i know they are created by super expensive hairdressers. Can we mere mortals achieve that look? i have straight hair now and intend to give it a gentle perm around 2 to 3 months before my wedding. How can I make my waves stay shiny, frizzy free and tidy? I live in a hot and humid country.Wedding hair: wearing it down?
I sure hope us mere mortals can achieve this look!





Do you have a regular hairdresser? Or will you be visiting one for the day? My hairdresser is great with things like this, she gives me tonnes of advice on how to make my hair look at it's best. My advice would be to consult a hairdresser as they can see your hair and tailor their advice to suit you - as I can't see you or your hair, I wouldn't like to try and start giving advice which may be wrong for you!Wedding hair: wearing it down?
I had waist length straight hair for mine and could NEVER get it curled, and that's what I loved too. I ended up going to a girl that just was really good, local, did a test run, and she manaully curled it for me, just the loose, long curls, it took 2 1/2 hours, and it stayed allllllll day and night. She put a product on it to make it shine, and put Redkin strong hold just to make it stay, stay shiny, and it never frizzed.....so maybe you don't have to get a perm, if that's why you're getting it. If you're getting it to have it all the time though, then sorry I can't help!

No comments:

Post a Comment