Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding hair. what do you prefer?

down styles, half-up, or all-up.





what did you have for your wedding? (or do you want for your wedding)





what type of veil did you have (or do you want or have for your wedding)





please %26amp; thank you!Wedding hair. what do you prefer?
I had a really hard time deciding what to do with my hair as well. But, I finally decided that on the day of my wedding, I wanted to look like me.





But the bottom line is wear your hair in a way that looks best on you. Only you know your hair and can determine which way it should be worn.





I am wearing my hair down in big romantic curls. My hair is very full and a little longer than shoulder length. After going to several wedding day hair stylists, I have decided to do my own hair. I was so sick of the so called stylists wanting to fill my head with fake hair and I just can't stand the idea of a hairstyle that is not me. Whatever you decide to do, have fun wih it and good luck!Wedding hair. what do you prefer?
In my opinion, this will all have to depend on the style of dresses you have picked out for yourself and/or bridesmaids. Experiment with different hairstyles and see what you like best; and if you're planning how your bridesmaids are going to look, then maybe plan a day when you have them all together and you all give each other opinions on hair-dos. I agree with the girl that said if you have a strapless to have your hair either down, or half up/half down and if you have a halter dress pull all your hair up and see what you can do with a ';half bun'; where you wrap your hair in to a bun but leave some down to be curled. As far as the veil is concerned, look at how ';the professionals'; have theirs done, according to dress and hairstyles. I hope this helps you! =]
I have always said that I will not wear my hair up at my wedding. It's not that I don't like all-up wedding hairstyles, but I'm just not comfortable with my hair up because I'm used to wearing it down. That said, I plan on wearing my hair down and curled. My hair's naturally wavy, so if I leave it down then it will hold the curl and I'll be comfortable. Plus... it saves me from trying to get all the hairspray and bobby pins out of it later on. :)
I think updos are pretty, but when you've seen a million curly updos with those little crown things, it gets old. However, I do think that most of the time, your hair should be off your dress, so if your hair is long, wear it mostly or all up.





My hair was down. My hair is cut in a chin-length bob, so there's not really many ways it can go up. The stylist just fluffed it and gave it more volume.





My veil was a single-layer veil that went down to my rear, slightly scalloped on the edges, with beading. I didn't want a ';poofy'; veil, so I went with single layer.
Hello I am a wedding consultant and more and more I am seeing that the trend in hair is becoming half up with curls and a poof at the crown. Most ladies choose a veil that covers only the back of their head and using a teira as the headpiece. Although I have seen some ladies use an almost 20's era headpiece and veil. I have pictures if you would like me to email them to you please feel free to let me know.





I have just hosted a Fashion show and have all of the trends for 2009 weddings. Feel free to email me at whitneymcclure404@gmail.com
I don't think it Necessarily depends on the dress its more about the syle of the wedding and the style that the bride prefers, I am wearing a strapless dress with my hair up with curls cascading down but the theme of my wedding is old world romance so that influenced that as well so its really what you prefer and what looks good on you :)
Im going to have mine all up and curly and i have a full veil to cover my face and my hair until its flipped back. I chose this because i know im going to be dancing and stuff and id rather not have my hair in my face.
if ur doing a strapless dress it should be down or half up half down thats my hair is goin to be


if ur wearing straps or halter then up must be up to show of ur neck


strapless- nice medium to long veil strap or halter small to medium mines is long
half-up
I would do a curly bun like a twisty cute bun and like a waist long veil that matches ur dress hope this helps best wishes 4 u
depends on your hair type and how you look to make it look the best on your wedding day.
I really think it depends on the headpiece. I like up-do's or half-up do's with some cascading curls. I wore a french twist under my wedding hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment