Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding hair help!!!?

I am looking to wear my hair half up and half down with curls for my wedding. I am also going to be wearing a tiara and elbow-finger tip length veil with a blusher. I want it to be tight enough so it doesn't feel like it's going to fall out. My hair is pin straight, hates to curl and goes to the middle of my back and is all one length with no bangs (I'm not cutting my hair). Any suggestions or websites would be lovely.Wedding hair help!!!?
I wore what your wearing...I didn't have plans for my hair till the day of, thought i would go with the flow....What i did is curled all my hair, then i put the tiara on and pinned up the sides over the side part of the tiara so all you saw was the crown part...My hair never looked better LOL To bad i dont know how to put a picture on here, it looks really pretty and natural.Wedding hair help!!!?
http://www.onewed.com/wedding-hair-style鈥?/a>





look at that web-site
here are some websites for ur reference.





http://www.weddingchannel.com/wedding-fa鈥?/a>





http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/main鈥?/a>





http://www.indianchild.com/hair/wedding_鈥?/a>





this shud help i guess.have a lovely marriage.


good luck.
one thing for sure - make sure you are comfortable with your hairdo. thats the most important thing. if you are not comfortable, it will ruin your mood totally. i have a long, straight hair and although some people advised me to leave some on the side and curl it, i told the makeup artist to back comb my hair so my face will look thin and people can actually see my face.





plus the location of the wedding reception too. if its held outside with the wind and all, dont bother with curls and loose hair cause its gonna stick onto your veils, your lips and such.





make sure ur hair does not get in the way of your face. google for wedding hairstyles
theknot.com
Go to google, type in wedding hair dos.
Check out this site:


http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/b鈥?/a>
My suggestion is to make an early hair appointment, maybe a week ahead of time with the one who will be doing your hair the day of the wedding....take in the tiara and veil you will be wearing and have her ddo your hair the way you are wanting it to be. That way...you can work together so you know it will turn out...what you need to have changed, etc....and on the day of the wedding, you make an early appointment...take them in again and she will get you ready for the wedding....and you can relax and know it will turn out. She will know what can be done...and what to suggest.





Sometimes, brides decided to be totally different...and then have pictures, etc. and are sorry they did it...so be sure to think...';is this what I want in my wedding photos?';...really matters later!

No comments:

Post a Comment