Friday, February 26, 2010

Pictures of Dharma's wedding hair?

I have short hair and someone told me that they did something cute with Dharma's short hair with little clips and stuff but I can't find the pics online....





alternatively, a place that has really good very short hair wedding pics?Pictures of Dharma's wedding hair?
It appears you're looking for episode 4 from the first season, ';And Then There's the Wedding';.





You're right that there don't appear to be photos from that episode online, but I would bet that if you contacted the publicity department at Chuck Lorre Productions, 4 to 6 Foot Productions or Twentieth Century Fox Film Productions, could get a still from the wedding sent to you. I found the email address: FoxNow@Fox.com. Should be able to help...Pictures of Dharma's wedding hair?
HUH/?
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment