Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding hair question need help read below? ?

I'm getting married Nov 1st and i am not sure if i should do an up-do or half up-do my hair is about an inch or inch 1/2 past my shoulders? should i get my hair cut to my shoulders or just get a trim and keep the hair the length it is also any ideals on half do or up do would be great please help not sure what to do with the hair? i also do have a veil?Wedding hair question need help read below? ?
Try this: http://www.onewed.com/wedding-hair-style鈥?/a> It would look really cute. If you like it, print a picture, and talk to your stylist. He/she will tell you if you need to get it cut or not.





As for the veil, it depends on the hair. With the style in the picture above, I think a veil would look great.





Best of luck for your wedding!Wedding hair question need help read below? ?
Personally if I were you I would go get a deep conditioning treatment along with a very small trim. This will make your hair look and feel better. I don't know if you color your hair or get it highlighted regularly but 3-5 days before the wedding would be a good time to get that done. Then I would do the half up half down style with lots of pretty loose curls. I had two sister in laws that did this and it really looks great in person and in pictures. It adds a lot of dimension to the hair not to mention I believe it is timeless. You seem so calm? lol sorry I'm surprised because I think I will be a bridezilla, well, I'll try not to be ;)
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment