Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding hair do's web sites or ideas?

Im getting married in a month and i really want to do my own hair but i have no clue how to style it. I just know i want a tiara or a cute hair piec for sure lol. Anyways so do you know of any websites or anything on the internet that hashow to's or anything? i have tried youtube and google and came up with nothing. Also, if you have any cute hairstyle in mind please share. Thank you in advance!Wedding hair do's web sites or ideas?
I am not really sure of any sites to show you how to style your hair, but I used theknot.com for everything!





You can look up millions of pictures on every topic from cakes, to hair, to dresses. I got so many ideas from it. All you have to do is register and make a password and you are in. It takes like five minutes.





Also, your hair is one thing that I would definitely spend the money on and have done by someone else. You are going to be stressed out enough that day. If you have a hard time getting your hair the way you want it, it is going to make it really stressful. Good luckWedding hair do's web sites or ideas?
I had a hard time w/ that too. It's so hard to find pics w/ veils! The best thing I found was using google images. I found this pic of carrie underwood that I love, since you said your hair is curly and mid-back length it reminded me of this. I think it would be beautiful w/ one of the headband tiara's that are popular now. http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6240/鈥?/a>
I think it really depends on the dress. Some dresses look better with up-dos and some look better with it down. There are others that you need part up and part down. If you email or IM me a picture of the dress I can look up do's for you since I have a lot of time on my hands.
This website has thousands of hairstyles! Along the left side it has different styles to choose from if you would like to narrow it down a bit. This site was so helpful when I was trying to figure out what to do with my hair for my wedding.





http://www.projectwedding.com/photo/brow鈥?/a>
theknot.com has a special section for wedding hair ideas. Print a few and go to a local salon and have them experiment so you can see what you like and what you don't. That way on your wedding day you'll know exactly what it will look like. One less thing to stress about...
You can check this site: http://fancyweddingattire.com/category/a鈥?/a>
Hi





I recommend this site
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment