Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding hair....my hair is naturally jet black, slightly bushy just below my shoulders?

i duno how to do it.Wedding hair....my hair is naturally jet black, slightly bushy just below my shoulders?
Walk into a beauty salon and ask for a free consultation.





Look at some wedding magazines and see what they have available to browse through. (Look at some hair magazines too...)





Think about it: What has worked for you in the past? When have you liked your hair best?





Updos are okay but it's possible that an updo may not fit the shape of your face and you may need some hair to frame it.





Good luck!Wedding hair....my hair is naturally jet black, slightly bushy just below my shoulders?
ask at the hair dressers :) they'll do a million different do's and even take the photos for you if you ask them.





best of luck
have your hair up. no bride can go wrong with an updo.
I agree w/the beauty salon comment. Go to a beauty salon and ask how you'd look the best.
You have thick hair. Jet black is a pretty color. See a salon hair sytlist and ask for advice. Personally if you wore it down have it curled so it does not look bushy or have it in a bun with a simple elegant look like a french twist.
If you go into a salon, they should have tons of wedding hairstyle books for you to look at. I went in and told my hairdresser to make it pretty for my consultation and we did an amazing job! I had mine down, and the only time I regretted it was at the end of the reception. Then I just pulled it up. Good luck and have fun with it!
put a hair clip n leave the rest of ur hair loose. n put a maang tikka in the center .. looks awesome
People coming to your wedding are all looking to see the expressions and smiles on the faces of the bride and groom.


So, pulling the sides back atleast as far as the ears is preferable.





Consider using combs to pull it back just above your ear, and letting the fullness of your hair flow in its full length. This might be a time to use tiny flowers or rhinestones attached to the combs.

No comments:

Post a Comment