Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding hair and hairspray?

I am getting married next Saturday and will be having my hair done at the salon around 12:30. The thing is my wedding isn't until 5pm. I want my style to last at least most of the day. Any suggestions on some super-hold hairspray that doesn't weigh down hair?Wedding hair and hairspray?
first off, congrats!! i got married in Jan, and the salon had an amazing spray -- i believe it was nexxus or something, your salon should have the right materials for you!! good luck!Wedding hair and hairspray?
don't worry...whatever the sallon has will do the trick...nothing beats what they use...they schalack it practically...
spritz or elasta qp design foam it worke for moi
first off, congrats


next, this is really good stuff in my opinion, http://garnierfructisusa.com/


you can get at like cvs


also im sure your hairdresser will have suggestions
I like the Fench Twist and the half french twist. Here is a page full of them you should look at. The last one in the first row and the last one in the third row are the halfs.:





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=鈥?/a>





I also like this:





http://www.network54.com/Forum/242462/th鈥?/a>





It is very pretty and simple. You could also wear this in the half finished braid it makes.
biosilk
Sadly, most of the super-hold ones are all stiff and sticky and give you plastic toy-doll hair. Can you try some sort of natural look and styling mousse instead?
I was recently in a salon,this girl was getting her hair done for prom. The stylist used so much hairspray and pins, I actually told the girl that she would have to have a metal detector and an half bottle shampoo to get her hair back to normal. But it was soooo pretty. Congratulations on your wedding and good luck!!!
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment