Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is there anyone out there who knows how to do wedding hair.?

wannt to learn how to do wedding hair,putting it up.College only does level 3,thats all aspects of hairdressing,but only want to do long hair.I live in cambridgeshire(st neots),????Is there anyone out there who knows how to do wedding hair.?
Buy a long haired block (from Sally's) and a good book and practice. Patrick Cameron does a really good one. Really you need to do a basic hairdessing training other wise you won't know how to cut and treat the hair prior to putting it up. NVQ level 2 will do.





http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/sear鈥?/a>Is there anyone out there who knows how to do wedding hair.?
look and see http://henans.co.cc never seen beauty and cute clothes.


maybe you can find the best answer
Beauty School
Define 'wedding hair' ?
find a friend with long hair and just practise plenty that's the best way to learn there are loads of helpful tips on the net...
I can teach you, I am a qualified hairdresser. But I live in London.
isn't this something you should learn in beauty school and not on y/a? i wouldn't let you do my hair for my wedding if this is how you are planning on learning.
Hi I am glad that you want to learn how to do this, but shouldnt your college teach you how to do hair for occasions anyways, you might learn this when you are on placement whist you study. Im not sure, I did my own wedding hair as I went to a hairdresser that had just qualified and she was going to curl my hair and she made a right mess of it and it wasnt nice at all, and she didnt even offer to try out any styles.


Whilst studying for nvq in hairdressing, in your spare time why not get people you know to model for you so you can try out different wedding hair styles on them, Mostly now adays its up in a french roll, or just down up curly do. Its pretty easy to do. Just takes practise. Maybe take this up in your spare time as well as doing your hair dressing.





Im sure you will learn how to do everything to do with hair,as for most hairdressers can put do occasion hair. Weather they are good at it is another think lol

No comments:

Post a Comment