Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm going to a wedding, hair questions?

Im going to curl my hair for that day.


Its short and in layers but it looks really cute curled. But I want to do something to it like a STYLE along with the curls. I don't want it tooo plain by it just being curled and there, I wanted some ideas of some curled hair styles.


websites pictures or anything?I'm going to a wedding, hair questions?
Well I'm not gonna look up sites for you, don't be lazy girl! But seriously I think if you put up the front of your hair like in a half bee-hive-type style and then curled the front and back pieces a little, it would look uber-cute. Hope this helps. I'm jealous I wanna go to a wedding and get drunk and dance with some hot ushers!I'm going to a wedding, hair questions?
have it curled first then try this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment