Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding hair and make up advice?

I'm attending my cousins wedding this weekend and I'm in a bit of a dilemma as to what to do for my hair and make up. I'm going to be wearing a shortish dark green dress with flat silver shoes. I have blonde long hair that's naturally wavy/curly. I've got bluey greeny eyes and fairly tanned skin


please help!!!!Wedding hair and make up advice?
keep ur make up. lite. dont put so much. =D mascara is the BEST! put blueish eye shadow. and for the hair. depends on long or sort. long:let down, curly short.:down median hair: bit wavy on the tipsWedding hair and make up advice?
i say easy on the makeup you have beautiful eyes and when dealing with makeup less is more.


as for your hair i think you should wear it half up half down with loose curls..


pretty, elegant, and sufficient


also it can be easily put up if you get hot from dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment