Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?

Does your hairdresser wash your hair if you are going to leave it down?Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?
Yes, that's what I paid for. You should wash your hair because it will look better.Wedding HAIR Question: Leaving my hair down, will my hairdresser WASH it?
If you are putting curls or doing any heat on the hair its best to NOT wash it...A little dirt makes hair stay better...If you are doing the messy look no heat, you can wash it...ALSO..it depends on if you are getting married outside and in what kind of weather..I did curling iron for my beach wedding, BIG MISTAKE!
if it's clean it doesnt hold the style very well .... if it hasnt been washed in a day or so it holds the style a lot better. washing it the day you're going to style it is actually a bad idea. they'll just make it dirty if it's clean to get it to hold.
You have asked this so many times already!





Unless you specifically request that the hairdresser wash AND style your hair, they are just going to style it. If you're wearing your hair down, this will mean using the flat-iron or curling iron, putting on some product, fastening on your veil.





If you want it washed beforehand, you need to tell the stylist that when you make the appointment, NOT when you arrive to get your hair done.
i think it depends on you hair type,but i doubt they will, cause it will style better
I would say no. Simply because hair is easier to style and holds better if done the day after you wash it. So if you are having it curled or a veil put in you hair, then they will need to product in your hair to keep it looking perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment