Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding hair sites/ideas?

I am looking for sites that have wedding hair ideas. I want to have a half up half down with curls as well. I can't find any and would like to find some. My wedding is very informal and is coming up real soon. I am not having any headpiece or anything I might have a little clip in the back if it would look good with the hair style. Please HELP!Wedding hair sites/ideas?
www.weddinghair.com will even show you how to do the styles step-by-stepWedding hair sites/ideas?
I don't have any sites, but I think the best thing is to have a trial day with a stylist so you can figure out what looks good and what doesn't. Take a picture of what you like so the stylist remembers.
Lots of ideas here:


http://www.projectwedding.com/photo/brow鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment