Friday, February 26, 2010

Help, I need a wedding hair style?

do you have any images of wedding hair style or Updos for long hair?Help, I need a wedding hair style?
www.bellaonline.com %26gt; beauty%26amp;self %26gt; hair %26gt; updos%26amp;weddingHelp, I need a wedding hair style?
Definitely buy a bridal magazine or a hairstyle magazine, because these usually show images from two+ perspectives, and they're in a much higher resolution than online pictures, making it easier for your stylist.





HOWEVER, TheKnot.com has a good gallery of bridal hairstyles, I will link to it below.
U CAN GO TO PROM-SPOT.COM WHERE U CAN FIND A HUGE COLLECTION OF HAIRDOS....WHICH IS NOT APLICABLE IN PARTIES BUT THE HAIRDOS WIL LOOK GREAT ON A BRIDE AND IM SURE U WILL NOT LOOK UPTO ANY OTHER SITE AFTER REFERRING TO THIS ONE......SO GO N GIVE UR HAIR A STYLISH DO SO THAT UR GROOM WILL LOOK ONLY AT UR HAIR NOT TO U..OOPS DID I SAY SUMTHING





REGARDS


MINI
there're many sites 4 wedding hairstyles.
I agree that you should definitely choose a style that suits you rather than something very weddingy, but there are some up-does on the below website.


I had short hair when I got married and just bought a funky feathery hairband from Monsoon (link below) which was very me. Don't let people what you need or can't do when it comes to your wedding. It's your and your husband's day. Enjoy!
When I got married 8 months ago, I went to a stylist who specialized in hair for weddings. He said your hair style depends on your dress. If you have a very ornate gown, your hair should be simple as to not overtake the dress. If you wear a simple dress, your hair should be more ornate. Basically, it's all about balancing so people focus on YOU and not solely your hair or the dress. He insisted on styling my hair up and away from my face - said that it wouldn't be any trouble to me during the entire event, it wouldn't get in my way - plus, wearing the hair up is so elegant - it's perfect for a wedding look; provides an almost baby facelift because it pulls the face upward and defines it.
as i dnt no how u luk like so it's bttr whtevr suits u do it in tht way.

No comments:

Post a Comment