Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding Hair Do?

I need to find a style to do for my wedding. I want the back of my dress to show. It is a halter top that ties up. My wedding is going to be beach themed with a luau for the reception.





any ideas?Wedding Hair Do?
I think that a very soft updo would look great! Since your dress is a halter, it would accentuate your shoulders and neck. Maybe something kind of loose, with tendrils around your face, and flowing down from the crown of your head? Just an idea. I think it would be beautiful.Wedding Hair Do?
I would go with and updo(something frenchtwist like with curls on top). This makes it easy to add flowers(go with your theme) or crystals, or whatever. keep looking in bridal mag's until you find what is perfect.
Try a bun near the top of your head with some curls hanging down. its a great hair style, and goes great with a halter dress, plus, goes with the beach theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment