Friday, February 26, 2010

Does any one have any really good websites for wedding hair styles???!?

i am not getting married but im a brides maid so i need a really cute hair style but i want it some how curled up or down any ideas???Does any one have any really good websites for wedding hair styles???!?
I suggest visiting wedding directory such as http://www.weddinglenox.com





Unlike most yellow pages, they have price comparison for the vendors (DJ,videographer, florist, and photographer) you can choose.





You can also try their matching system http://www.weddinglenox.com/f-membersign鈥?/a> that will match you up with local vendors. I tried it and have good result as I only recieved responses from vendors according to my request.





One problem I had with my wedding is that it is hard to locate vendors in most website as most likely they group by states and there are too many of them that's too far from me and I have to look at each site to figure out.





The sites I provide above have a easy to use layout to show you pictures, pricing and location in one page plus, you can send out your inquiry for matching vendor to contact you. That save me lots of time to locate the best vendors with the right price.Does any one have any really good websites for wedding hair styles???!?
Here there is some advice too.








http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im鈥?/a>
Check out www.weddinghairstyles.org. I found my hairstyle from their site. Hope you find a beautiful style you love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment