Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Hair Question?

I don't know what to do with my hair on my wedding day. I am getting married on top of the effiel tower in Las Vegas so I think it may be a little windy. (no veil) My wedding is at 9:30 in the morning. I live in Canada and can not meet with my hair hairdresser until the morning of the wedding. I don't want a teirra but I want something nice. I really don't know what to do..my hair is just below my chin. Any suggestion will help.Wedding Hair Question?
If you are on top of the effiel tower it is going to be a whole lot of windy.





I would do something in a half-up half down style. Pretty loose and already a little ';messy'; and not completely sleek. You need it pulled back simply because all down will have hair blowing all in your face and probably a few elegant photos of you spitting strands from your mouth as you say your vows. I full blown updo would look great but they always have to be so ';perfect'; so unless you want helmet hair and a can of hairspray in it the wind is going to mess it up bobby pins or not.Wedding Hair Question?
I see you said you don't want a tiara, but what about a pretty headband? They have some that are elegant or whimsical or just about any style. You could also put some little pretty flowers in your hair.
I agree with the gal above who said to wear it in an updo, nice and tight with lots of pins so that it's not flying all over the place. I think you could pull off a really elegant ';Audrey Hepburn'; kind of updo. A really high, full bun!





Good luck %26amp; congratulations!





I live in Canada as well and we're getting married in the Caribbean in February!
get in touch with the tower people and find out the wind speed. you may need to glue that head of hair down. however, if you wear it down the wind can't undo all you have done to prepare. it'll look fine.
you should definitely wear it up. and pick something simple so you know it will be done well since you cannot have a run through.





look at some simple yet elegant hair styles on


www.theknot.com
I think natural is best. Wear it like you normally do so 25 years from now your husband can still recognize the girl in the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment