Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding hair accessories... What is better Hair Pin or Hair Coil (twists)?

I'm getting married in a month. My hair is long, it will be curly and in a half do. I would like to add hair accessories (pearl flowers), but I'm not sure what would be better, hair pins or hair coils. I've never seen the hair coils until I started looking for hair accessories. Any advice would be greatly appreciated... thank you! :)Wedding hair accessories... What is better Hair Pin or Hair Coil (twists)?
It depends. If you are doing your hair yourself I recommend hair pins as coils can be rather difficult to put in properly - you can always buy one or two and see if you can manage it and how it looks. I personally love the coils, they're just so neat. They're really very beautiful when they're done properly. However both can look lovely so go with the design you like the most. You can always have a mix. One is not necessarily better than the other - as long as they are put in properly it won't make much difference. The only thing is that with pins sometimes they meet and look a bit messy - a problem you do not have with coils unless you are putting them very close together.

No comments:

Post a Comment