Friday, February 26, 2010

My wedding hair dilemma? Up or down?

I'm a young bride and I don't want to look to put up! I have a sleeveless dress and a long veil - just past my butt. Anyway - I hardly ever wear my hair down and I KNOW that my fiance would be shocked to see me with my hair down for the wedding. Would it look bad to have a long veil and my hair down?? Any links to pictures would be GREATLY appreciated!My wedding hair dilemma? Up or down?
my auntie was like you hardly ever wore her hair down but she looked amazin with her hair down and she had a long veil





this is a pic of her hair styleMy wedding hair dilemma? Up or down?
I have a veil that goes to the ground %26amp; I'm wearing my hair down.
Well you can do alot of things with it down like curls or straight what ever you prefer. With it up you have to worry about it falling down or getting messed up. but since your fiance hasnt seen it down. I would say down because talk about a huge suprise
why not go to a salon now and try out several different hairdo's....they are more than happy to help you find just the right look you are going for......and if you see some hairdo's in magazine be sure to bring them along to try also.....i have very long hair to my butt and this is what i did and after the third hairdo i was thrilled with the results
You can go either way, it is really about what you are most comfortable with. I don't wear my hair down that much and for my wedding I had my hair down in the back and up a little in the front so you could see my face, I also had a fingertip veil. I mean if you have really long hair, and it is going to be a summer wedding and you are going to be all hot and sticky then put it up. You could go into a stylist and tell them that you are having a wedding, bring the veil and let them play with your hair and find something that looks good. Congratulations.
hair down, hands down!!!! depends of the lenght of your hair play with soft framing ringlets at the side of the face and on the back, in that way you will have a romantic look that looks good with long veils.
This is the same problem I have. I always have my hair up and I never wear it down but sometimes when I take it down to sleep I notice that it is actually very much prettier than before but then I can't bring myself to leave it down in the morning while I get dressed. Also at your wedding you will be able to see your face better if you have your hair up. I suggest that you put it up and stick a nice white flower (or whatever color matches your dress) through your bun/ponytail/braid/etc. That always looks nice. Go simple but elegant.


Hope this helped.
If you have stapless definatly down.. if not I would say half way.. but strapless you want down cause it will draw attention to your neckline and not so much as you the bride...
I'm wearing my hair half up/half down for my wedding this year. I have a vail similar to yours, I found several good ideas on www.brides.com as well as www.theknot.com and www.weddingchannel.com. Not only do they have good ideas for hair but www.weddingchannel.com also has a way for you to plan your wedding.





Good luck and I hope this helped!!!
I had a simple dress and a long veil too and I wore my hair half up and half down and curly...Everyone loved my hair and my cousin getting married 1 month after me decided to do her hair down after seeing mine...I think you can do a great down do with a simple dress and long veil and have it look beautiful but not like you are trying too hard or dont look like yourself...


My opinion make your grooms mouth hit the ground...if he likes it down do it down...And remember comfort is key so if your gonna hate it down and want to put it up do it up! But half up and half down is a great compromise....it is out of the face but stunning....


Good luck


PS my other advice wear clear deoderant..i wore white...no body told me and when i hugged anyone in a suit you could see it...hahaha live and learn


Have fun....it will be stressful before hand but as soon as the day arrives all your worries will be gone and it will go soo fast
my oppinion is up
Try this link


http://www.liweddings.com/chat/topic-289117-1.html





Lot of pics

No comments:

Post a Comment