Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding Hair advice!!?

I am getting married next weekend. I am planning on wearing my hair in a low bun. I have a headband with swarovski crystals on it that I feel I really should wear because my mom bought it for me. I wanted to add a few flowers to one side of my bun, but I don't want to have too much in my hair. Any opinions on this?Wedding Hair advice!!?
As long as the flowers are on the smaller side, it shouldn't be too overbearing. And not loaded with them, just a few lining the edge of the bun, I think that would be fine. Obviously I wouldn't use really huge flowers or anything, lol... that would be overboard.





Otherwise, if you're still in doubt, go to where you are having your hair done and ask your stylist what she/he thinks. (that is, if you ARE going to have it done somewhere...)





Good luck!Wedding Hair advice!!?
I think it would look cute. Just don't have HUGE flowers. :]


You'll want your hair accessories about the same size so that one isn't taking over one another. Also, don't put too many. Maybe one or two will be good, depending on the size. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment